Biaxin medication is used for treating bacterial infections. It belongs to the group of antibiotics known as the macrolides, it works by reducing proteins that are needed by bacteria to survive.
Safety information of how to take Biaxin
Biaxin is only used to treat bacterial infections; it doesn’t treat viral infections such as a common cold/flu.
A second infection may happen if Biaxin is repeatedly used; it’s highly recommended that you contact your doctor if signs of another infection are detected. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat it.
How to take Biaxin
Used Biaxin medication as prescribed by your doctor, below are the ways of how to take biaxin medication
- You can take biaxin either by food or by swallowing it.
- Biaxin should be taken each day at the same time.
- If you miss a dose take it as soon as you remember if it is time for your next dose skip the missed dose and go back to regular dosing schedule do not take 2 doses at once.
- If you feel well and you haven’t finished the dose, do not stop, continue taking it until you finish the dose. If you do not the medicine will be unable to clear up your infections completely.
If you happen to overdose biaxin, visit your doctor as soon as possible, or visit the nearest healthcare center for treatment.
You shouldn’t take Biaxin medication if:
- If you are allergic to any ingredient used to make Biaxin or any other macrolide e.g. erythromycin.
- If you are taking dofetillide, cyclosporine, ciasapride , eletriptan, or an ergot alkaloid.
It’s also advisable that you contact your doctor before taking biaxin especially if any of the following do apply to you
First contact your doctor if
- You are breast feeding
- If you are pregnant
- Planning to become pregnant
- If you are taking any other medication
- If you have allergies
- If you have kidney/liver problems.
Biaxin side effects
All medicines may cause side effects but many people experience no, or minor side effects. Contact your doctor as soon as possible if any of these side effects persists.
- Stomach ache
- Abdominal pain
Seek medical attention of any of these severe side effect occur
Severe allergic reaction such as
- Difficult breathing
- Swelling on the face
- Decreased urination
- Change in moods
- Severe diarrhea
- Stomach pains (severe)
Buying Biaxin online
It’s easy and cheap buying Biaxin online from online pharmacy. There you will get the best affordable price and on top of that a better customer service. Your order will be packed safely and very secure and it will be dispatched within a period of 24 hours.
Biaxin can interact with other medication that you might be taking. To ensure safety your doctor must know if you’re taking any other drugs prescription or non –prescription.